Peripheral Neuropathy Doctor In Houston Texas
Peripheral Neuropathy Doctor In Houston Texas Area.
Dr. Walter K. Crooks has dedicated his life to having a maximum positive influence on everyone he meets.
He has spent countless hours pouring over the newest research regarding Peripheral Neuropathy. He has treated Peripheral Neuropathy sufferers of all ages and races, men and women. He has seen first hand what Peripheral Neuropathy does to a person’s ability to live a productive and fulfilling life. This is why he has made it his mission to help those suffering with Peripheral Neuropathy to overcome this debilitating condition.
Post Graduate Accomplishments:
Pioneered The Peripheral Neuropathy Neuro-Metabolic Recovery System
- Is a Certified Chiropractic Clinical Neurologist.
- Is board eligible for the Diplomate in Chiropractic Neurology.
- Has been certified by a Texas Criminal Court as an Expert Witness in Neurology and has testified in criminal cases as such.
- Trained in Video Nystagmography.
- Trained in Intervertebral Disc Decompressive Traction
- Trained in the Enhancement of the Brain’s Neuronal Activation and Coordination via the Interactive Metronome
- Extensive Background in Functional Neurology, Functional Endocrinology and Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Founder of the Life Changing Care of Texas
- Member of the Texas Chiropractic Association
- Member of Dr. Michael Johnson’s Neurology Group
- On the Board of Directors for A Women’s Haven
Dr. Walter K. Crooks spends countless hours every week, reviewing the newest research out on peripheral neuropathy. He does this to ensure that the care he gives his patients is of the highest caliber and achieves real and lasting results. Follow this link to his patient testimonials and see for yourself. When you have been told there is nothing that can be done for your peripheral neuropathy and that you just have to learn to live with it, remember there is always hope, and sometimes it takes someone such as Dr. Walter K. Crooks to “think outside the box” with his peripheral neuropathy transformation system. Using this forward type thinking, which is based on the latest scientific information out at this time, he has given that hope back to those that have been downtrodden and neglected with their current care programs, which are basically pretty much all the same…Drugs and that’s about it, and if you have been in the system long enough you know the terrible side affects of those drugs and to add insult to injury, those drugs don’t really do anything for the causes of your peripheral neuropathy, they only allow you to somewhat manage with the severe pain, and even then, that doesn’t always work either.
Don’t you think that if you were to have a car that would break down, and each time you took it to a mechanic that sort of fixed it but told you that you would have to just live with the uncertainty of the cars performance and just keep bringing it back to that shop over and over, all the while being charged to “fix it”. Would you even consider going back there at all? Then why in the world, whenever it comes to your health and peripheral neuropathy, do you continue to go to the same peripheral neuropathy doctors that do the same things for your peripheral neuropathy that give you the same results over and over?
One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different outcome…..Don’t keep running in that hamster wheel, getting nowhere at all. Losing what little time we have on this earth to be able to enjoy what our God has given us. Health and Happiness…..